Platinum Executive Physical (Initial Consult Only)
You're purchasing the FIRST STEP ONLY (an initial consult) of the Platinum Executive Physical, which is a phone call to speak with Dr. Habib. This initial consult is meant to assess if you're the right candidate for the physical. If it is determined that you are, the total cost will be presented based on your needs, and you will have the option to accept and proceed, or decline. If it is determined that you are not in need of the physical or if you decide not to proceed for whatever reason, your $200 will be fully refunded. (Refunds can take up to 7 business days to process).
Step 1: Data Collection (Day 1):
• Advanced Genetic Testing: Predicts disease and recommends a diet based on your DNA.
• True Biological Age: Reveals how fast you are aging. We then provide the roadmap to reversing it.
• Advanced Hormonal Testing: Comprehensive assessment of growth hormones, sex hormones and functional hormones.
• Advanced Cardiac Analysis: Measures heart age and identifies any risks of blockage and heart attack.
• Central Artery Pressure: Measures the pressure around the heart and softness of the blood vessels.
• Blood Vessel Age
• Intracellular Vitamin Analysis: Comprehensive analysis of amino acids, B vitamins, minerals, essential fats and antioxidants.
• Immune Function
• Blood Inflammation Assessment
• Insulin Resistance and Diabetes Risk
• Liver Toxicity, Fatty Liver, Lipotoxicity
• Food Inflammation Test
• Toxin Fat
• Comprehensive Metabolic Function
• Thyroid, Kidney and Liver Function
Step 2: Follow-Up (After 3 weeks):
• Comprehensive Consultation With Dr. Habib: Extensive follow-up on all data.
• Create a Health Plan That Will Predict, Prevent, Prolong: Recommend optimal foods based upon your food sensitivities and recommend nutritional supplements that target the depletions in your body.
• Create a Meal Plan
Step 3: Customized Therapies:
• Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)
• IV Vitamin Therapy (weekly for 4 weeks)
• Targeted Oral Vitamins (for 1 month)
Step 4: Final Assessment and Future Plan